If you are a blogger, you might know that it’s that time again. Time for the Biannual Blogathon Bash! I created Savvy Suburban Mama during one a few years ago and I still think that a weekend of blogging (or blog related stuff) is a fantastic way to get re-energized. I’ve created my list of things I’d like to work on and I’m raring to go! I’ve got a lot of reading to catch up on, so that will take a big chunk of my time, but the rest will get touched on. If you’ve ever wanted to start a blog, this might be a great weekend to do so. You can join in anytime during the weekend, and put in as much time as you can. Without further ado, here are my rather lofty goals:
- Read the pins I’ve collected on blogging
- Create a new about me page
- Create 5 posts for future weeks
- SEO updates for old posts (at least 10 posts)
- Organize photos and file all the blog ones in their own folder
Download the BC Stack (blogger resources) Updated blog designBooked but won’t happen until Feb. 20th.
- email newsletter
clean out my email (a HUGE chore with probably 30,000 (likely more) items to file or deleteI decided to focus only on my SavvySuburbanMama email account and it’s clear!!
- Blog Editorial Calendar
- Topic list for next 6 months / add to editorial calendar
- Pinterest Cleanup
- Pin images from previous blog posts that have something great to share
- Edit pictures for future posts and old post reviving
Add a ‘pin it’ button to all pictures, so if there if is one someone likes, they can easily pin that particular picture
- Figure out JetPack (plugin) and find my WordPress sign in info so I can use it!!
- Business Plan
- Mini-challenges! (uploaded TweetDeck so far!!)
I realize this is a HUGE list. I plan on working on what I can and keeping the rest of the list for later. I’d love for this blog to be the best it can be, and these are all great things to do to see that happen. Cheer me on! I could use the energy :-).